Just downloaded the first part of the first draft of chapter 3!
Guess I misspoke about feeling less daunted with all the handouts. Realized since the interface has changed I will probably have to redo the screenshots of ALL the handouts, at least twenty (20)! I think I am going to try and fudge some of them. The ones absolutely needing the new interface will get changed and the ones I can slide on will remain the same unless I have time for them.
Drinking too many cans of ginger ale, but at least Crockett is on his way home! Hurray!!!
Terrible us, noticed the answering machine blinking about 8pm this evening. Our best friends called yesterday afternoon about getting together today and helping to paint Alex's wooden train table with all sorts of things. Damn! Finally got in touch with them about 8:45pm and apologized profusely. It all worked out because they had too many errands to run themselves. They teach at a junior high and school begins for them on Monday too.
Must get off the line because my rat-skee will be calling again soon.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*